|75px|| GoGang Junior, you are ungrounded!
Congratulations! This article has been nominated to be a featured article! If you would like to support it, either add more information, follow it, or drop a comment below!
The show takes place in an alternate reality in which the GoGang knew each other as kids. The kids often help the others with everyday situations. Such as: First day of school, conquering fears, etc.
- Igor: A 5 year old Mii who is sorta weird, but he is a skilled gamer.
- TGB1: A 4 year old, bad-tempered, Thomas-loving and somewhat unlucky spoiled brat. He's the voice of reason in the group. He can't read.
- Pingy: A silly and happy go lucky 7 year old animatronic penguin kid with a great sense of humor.
- Sophie: A 5 year old otter. She is the shy one of the group and can be impatient, inquisitive, and ill-tempered at times. However, she is also very imaginative and loves to play.
- James: A 4-year old who also loves Thomas, and up until First Word couldn't speak properly (though First Word seemed to be a one-time thing, as James went back to speaking gibberish the next episode). However, he is usually able to figure out things the other kids can't. Only TGB1 understands him.
- Carkle: A 3 year old animatronic that has the same traits as his older version, but looks alot younger. He seems to be silent, but speaks sometimes.
- Cody: The 10 year old next-door neighbor of the gang.
- IA: A 6 year old Otaku.
- KingKool720: A 4 year old daredevil (Even though he's not very good at it.). He is always up for an adventure.
- Chrome: A 4-year-old Pokémon fan who talks to a bagel every day. He is one of the more intelligent of the gang, and can speak complete English.
- Phifedawg: A 10-year old School Bully and Babysitter.
- Peanut: An Infant.
- Jelly: An Infant.
- The Nanny: The 46 year old caretaker of the kids.
- The Teacher: The teacher of Igor, Sophie, Pingy and IA.
- Oliverwestern: A 20 year old nervous wreck. He takes care of the kids when The Nanny is away.
- Butterscotch: A cat who the gang adopts.
- Alex: An iguana who the gang adopts.
1: Evil Babysitter/Get Dressed! - The Kids are Babysat By Phifedawg. TGB1 Refuses to get Dressed.
2: Rainy Day - The kids are staying inside the school due to an rainstorm. But they have something fun to await...
3: First Day of School - TGB1 and James are apprehensive about their first day of kindergarten.
4: The Big Halloween Scare - Pingy and Igor pull a Halloween prank on the other kids.
6: Carnival Chaos - The Nanny loses track of everyone at the carnival.
7: Have You Seen This Penguin?/Pingy Gets Lost - Pingy goes missing and the other kids must find him.
8: The Perfect Pet - The kids debate over what kind of pet they should get.
9: Mall Madness - The kids pay their very first visit to the local shopping mall.
10: First Word (Season Finale) - James says his very first word: Thomas.
11: Lost Thomas - James accidentally loses TGB1's Thomas toy, and must find it before TGB1 finds out.
12: Sugar Rush - Pingy experiences a Sugar Rush after eating special jelly doughnuts.
14: Homework Time - Igor procrastinates when he is told to do his homework.
15: Doctor Pingy - A visit to the Doctor's uncovers Carkle's fear of needles.
16: The Movie - The kids become hooked onto a movie, an endlessly watch it night in, and day out.
17: The Origin of Frying Pan Boy/Super Pingy - Pingy earns his superhero ego.
18: School Fundraiser - Igor sells his unwanted belongings for a fundraiser, but it soon goes way too far.
19: Growing Up - The younger kids want to be like Grown-Ups.
20: A New Friend (Season Finale) - The kids are introduced to OliverWestern.
21: Museum Mishap - Oliver takes the kids to the museum.
22: Chef Igor's - Oliver teaches Igor how to cook.
23/24: Battle Of The Nerds - The kids fight over which is better: Star Trek or Star Wars.
25: Daredevil Daze/King of Koolness - The kids meet KingKool, a wannabe daredevil.
26: Christmas List - TGB1 writes a Christmas list. With WAY too much stuff on it.
27: The Tantrum - Sophie throws a temper tantrum.
28: Older and Stronger - A 10 year old named Cody moves in next to the gang.
29: World Record Ruckus - KingKool tries to break a world record to no avail.
30: The Vacuum Cleaner (Season Finale) - Oliver's custom-made Vacuum Cleaner malfunctions and goes after the kids!
31: Bagels for Breakfast - Chrome, a Pokèmon fan, moves in with the gang.
32: Pet Trouble - The gang discovers a kitten in the backyard. Everyone loves the cat except for Sophie, who has a cat allergy. But when Nanny adopts the cat herself, Sophie must deal with her allergies.
33: Naked Thoughts - A prank war between James and TGB1 gets out of hand when TGB1 ends up naked.
34: Paranoid Pingy - Pingy becomes paranoid about Phifedawg after seeing him beat up an innocent.
35/36: Thankless Thanksgiving - When TGB1 and James ruin the family turkey, they must find a replacement before Nanny finds out.
37: Anti-Stunt/The Video Maker - KingKool severely injures himself doing a stunt./The Kids discover the Nanny's video camera in the closet.
38: Robot Ruckus - Oliver constructs a Toy Robot for the kids.
39: Milkshake Muddle - The kids attempt to make a milkshake for The Nanny.
40: IA Interference (Season Finale) - Phifedawg becomes a bad influence for IA, and IA starts to hang out with him. The rest of the gang must convince IA that Phifedawg isn't cool.
41: Too Many Birthdays - Sophie and Igor find out they were born on the same day.
42: New Digs - The kids attempt to dig a hole to China.
43: Nanny Gets Tough - For reasons the kids are not sure of, The Nanny becomes irritable and starts behaving like a grounded video parent.
44: The Inside Job - Oliver spies on his boss to gain info on an upcoming Invention Seminar he wasn't welcomed to.
- The characters in the show are on floating timelines, therefore they do not age.