GoGang: 8-Bits n' Pieces is a NES/Retro Arcade-themed GoGang episode created by Sophie the Otter. It will release on February 21st, 2016 (in honor of the 30th anniversary of the Famicom Disk System's release in Japan). A video game based on it will be released in arcades using the WPC hardware on the same day it airs by Orange Otter Interactive.
The GoGang visits the GoCity Arcade to play some retro arcade games, but upon entering, they end up being pulled right into the video game realm into the machine by 8-bit Cockroach sprites called the Bug-Bytes. As a result, they leap into the cabinet screen of the first commercially successful arcade game, Pong to enter the 80's-early 90's video game universe as 8-bit sprites to save their favorite 8-bit video game heroes from dangerous situations in 8-bit video games, whether if they're kidnapped by a popular 80's video game villain, bounced between rows of bricks and a giant paddle, or even forced to avoid colorful Tetris blocks.
- Kayla as Sophie and Jelly Otter
- Shy Girl as Baby Butter Otter and Kirby
- Kimberly as Sanae, Info-Chan, Peanut Otter, Princess Peach, Princess Zelda
- Paul as Igor the Mii and KingKool720
- Brian as Mordecai, Link and Mario
- Kate as Samus
- Eric as Carkle and John
- Various Beeping Noises as the Bug-Bytes
- Lawrence as Super Drunk (Bubble Bobble villain)
- Scary Voice as Bowser
- David as thegoldenbrick1, Preston, Pit and Pac-Man
- Young Guy as Pingy and James
- Kidaroo as Duck Hunt Dog
- Simon as Oliver
- Julie as Marisa and Pippi-Osu
- Jennifer as Patchouli
- Diesel as King DeDeDe
[The opening credits play]
[We fade to GoCity]
[We pan down and we see several shots of the city]
[We see the GoCity Arcade]
[The GoGang is walking down the sidewalk]
Sophie: "Let's find something to do for fun."
Igor: "Go mini-golfing?"
KingKool720: "Go to Honolulu for a week?"
Jelly: "Attend an Odella Otter concert?"
James: "Perhaps practice some wrestling!"
Baby Butter: "Swim!"
TGB1: "Order Pizza?"
Patchouli: "A visit to the library?"
Info-Chan: "Maybe we could go to an amusement park, I guess."
Pingy: "Pre-Order Inside Out on Blu-Ray?"
Sophie: "Actually, I was thinking that we could go to the GoCity Arcade for nostalgia purposes. I'm dying to play Bubble Bobble and Donkey Kong Jr."
Pingy: "And im Dying to play Mario Kart Arcade GP, Mario Kart Arcade GP 2, and Mario Kart Arcade GP DX!"
TGB1: "That's alot of races."
[The Gang goes to the Arcade, TGB1 passes the arcade and goes into the Pizza Parlor instead]
TGB1; "I'll catch up with you guys later."
KingKool720: "See ya later."
- All video game characters appear in their original 8-bit forms.
- This seems to be loosely inspired by the movies Wreck-It Ralph and Pixels.